11.24.2009

Randomness, and some pictures

I haven't posted in awhile, so I thought I'd check in.  Nothing too exciting around here...we're just enjoying the holiday atmosphere!  I put our Christmas tree up over the weekend-earlier than I ever have before-and I'm already enjoying the glow of the lights. 




My incentive for putting the tree up was to get a good picture of the girls for our Christmas cards.  Hopefully they will turn out well.  I can't wait to see them!  Here are a couple from our photo session:  (none are edited; these are some we didn't use)











The little ones are waking up from a nap, so that's all for now.  Hopefully I will get a Thanksgiving post up sometime this week!  We also may have a contract on our house, so maybe there will be some exciting news to report soon!! 

2 comments:

  1. I know I say it all the time but they are GORGEOUS!

    I love the one with the one pushing the other's head :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...love that last one. Over here from the Multiples and More blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to respond by email, so make sure yours is connected with your profile. : )