11.06.2009

A Little Something for My Bama Fans...

she doesn't really like auburn

How Addison feels about wearing the Auburn outfit AGAIN...

I thought y'all might enjoy this picture...sure looks like Addison is getting tired of Auburn, huh?  : )

Actually, we were taking pictures for a photo contest (more on that later, as I will probably be asking for your help soon!), and she got scared by our dogs barking on the other side of the fence behind her.  Addison has the saddest little pout just before she cries, and she was about to let out a big wail here.

Bama will be facing the "other tigers" in a tough game tomorrow.  I think both girls should wear crimson and white to cheer on mama's team, don't y'all agree??

3 comments:

  1. LOL...poor baby! I def. think they need to both be in Bama outfits for tomorrow...it's going to be nerve wracking!!! I am already tense!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like their picture but I don't know nothing about the teams.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm watching the game now...good luck to your team, although you do know that I'm a Tennessee fan ;) I love the pictures of the girls in their cheerleading outfits. Thank you for the candle and notecards by the way! I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to respond by email, so make sure yours is connected with your profile. : )