1.19.2011

Deal of the Day

If you have never heard of the website Living Social, you should really check it out.  If it's available for your city, they offer certain 'deals' every day...they range from half-off gift certificates to local restaurants to great discounts on spa services or local retailers.

I just had to mention today's deal, which is a particularly good one for my fellow Kindle readers...

The deal for today is a $20 Amazon gift card for only $10.  That's $20 worth of Kindle books for half price!  (Or whatever else you might want...we all know Amazon has everything.)

If you want to purchase, do me a favor and use my link:

https://livingsocial.com/deals/21336?ref=personalized-link-box-4020213&rpi=4020213

If three people purchase through my link, I will get another gift card free.  My Kindle and I will thank you profusely.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to respond by email, so make sure yours is connected with your profile. : )