8.04.2009

What have we been up to lately?

I am working on a four-month (!) post that will hopefully be up later tonight or tomorrow. I want to include pictures, so I will have to get them off the camera at home (or maybe take the 2-day-overdue four-month picture??). Anyway, in the meantime, here are a few things on my mind today.

--I am loving the Multiples and More website. There is so much fun stuff going on over there, and I love having a fun new post to read every day. If you're a MoM and you haven't joined, check it out. It's great to have access to an entire community of parents who have been in your shoes (some more than one time around...yikes!). The new bright yellow button to the right is advertising the Summer Blog Party the website will be hosting in September. They are encouraging members to host giveaways on our own blogs, and I am considering doing it. I'm thinking about maybe giving away a personalized painted canvas...if I can get my act together in time! (Even if you're not a member of the network, check out the blog party...you don't have to be a member to win giveaways on the personal blogs, and I'm betting there will be lots of great stuff to win!)

--On the same subject (no, I'm not doing a sales pitch for Multiples & More today, promise!), the product that was mentioned on the blog today is pretty neat. It's a new set of books called Scenarios for Girls. Remember the choose-your-own-adventure books from when we were kids? It's kind of like that, but these deal with moral issues for girls. I know it will be a long time before my girls are ready for them, but I am really interested in seeing what these books are all about. A set is being given away, so I'm entering my first giveaway contest on the blog...maybe I'll have some beginner's luck and win them! : ) There is also a website that goes along with the books: www.scenariosforgirls.com. Check it out!

--I don't think I mentioned it before, but we have officially put our house on the market! I am hoping it sells quickly and easily, because I sure can't deal with too much added stress right now! We have decided to move back to Scottsboro, which will cut out my commute to work and put us close to my mom, who keeps the girls while I work. Jeremy will have to commute, but since they will be in Scottsboro, he can see the girls when he gets up before he goes to work. I'm seeing the plus side for everyone! : ) We have found a couple of houses we are interested in, now I'm ready to get ours sold.

I guess that's enough randomness for today. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to respond by email, so make sure yours is connected with your profile. : )