3.19.2012

March Photo a Day: Week 2

Through the window #marchphotoaday
Day 8:  Window

Red handprints on my refrigerator #marchphotoaday
Day 9:  Red

Loud lunch crew #marchphotoaday
Day 10:  Loud  (That's my BFF's husband and children...part of our big, loud Sunday dinners!)

I talked to my Sunday school class today...can't guarantee they listened! #marchphotoaday
Day 11:  Someone I talked to  (My youth at church...  I talk; they may or may not listen.)

The #fork I used to eat the first piece of the first bread I made from scratch #marchphotoaday
Day 12:  Fork  (with which I ate my first piece of the first bread I ever made from scratch.  More on this later, because hello, I MADE BREAD.  What is the world coming to?!)

Election Day! #sign #marchphotoaday
Day 13:  A Sign

Not too many #clouds in yesterday's sky #marchphotoaday
Day 14:  Clouds  (Not too many out that day, but I love this picture.)

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures but the last one is my favorite.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made bread?! I'm eager for this post! I love making bread!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to respond by email, so make sure yours is connected with your profile. : )