I am 29 years old, and I have...
1. Visited London, the city of my dreams.
2. Worked for eight different employers since age 14.
3. Had seven different cars/SUVs, three of which were Hondas.
4. Had two significant car wrecks.
5. Learned to play the flute and piccolo.
6. Read thousands of books, including almost fifty this year.
7. Nursed my babies.
8. Attended the same church my entire life.
9. Been baptized and given my heart to Jesus.
10. Been inside the White House.
11. Taken three cruises (Bahamas, Mexico, Mexico).
12. Won a spelling bee.
13. Taught a college course.
14. Ridden in a horse-drawn carriage.
15. Made many, many mistakes.
16. Been forgiven.
17. Seen a cow give birth (Random, right?!).
18. Gone fishing with my dad.
19. Played slot machines in Las Vegas.
20. Had three dogs and at least a dozen cats over the years.
21. Had my heart broken (or so I thought at the time).
22. Been to Disney World.
Thanks to Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop for the inspiration! Check out more posts on this week's topics here.
How many of these things have YOU done??