3.16.2011

Spring!

It's really amazing, when I stop to think about it, how quickly we have gone from this:

100_1888


to this:

100_2080


Isn't nature (and God!) just amazing?

I mentioned a tulip tree last week, and though I have no idea what the actual name is, this is the one in our yard:

100_2076


100_2077


100_2078


100_2079


Spring has definitely sprung, and we are loving it!

And because I haven't posted any pictures in quite awhile, here are a few of A & M from this past weekend...

100_2070

Mackenzie, looking all sweet and innocent

100_2073
Addison trying to learn to blow bubbles

Swinging

100_2084
Mackenzie pretending to be asleep on the porch swing

Happy Wednesday!

9 comments:

  1. LOVE the pics - I can't believe it's the same view :)

    Yes, God is amazing.

    LOVE LOVE LOVE those tulip pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree..I love spring!
    Those girls are so cute! Ava does the whole pretend sleeeping thing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the coolest tree ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful spring day and landscaping, but even more beautiful girls! Their LONG hair, blue eyes, and those cute shirts... adorable! They're getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures. So glad you are enjoying a great weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is Addison asking for more of something? It looks like she is signing more. I am so excited for the warm weather, CRAZY excited. I can't wait to get out of this house with the girls!

    P.S. I'm pretty sure that is a Japanese Magnolia. My mother pruned one to death a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going to say magnolia too, but I'm no expert...it's beautiful!

    I love the before/after picture...or should I say Hell/Heaven?

    Those girls...too much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That tree makes me insanely jealous! Holy crap it's going to be gorgeous. =) I'm so ready for the snow to stay away, and it better! Right now its 60 and sunny!
    I remember when my girls couldn't blow bubbles at all lol. They are pros now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics! So nice to know Spring has finally sprung (even if it did snow here yesterday)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to respond by email, so make sure yours is connected with your profile. : )