1.29.2010

Spring Fever

I've been playing around with the layout and design of the blog today.  Can you tell I'm ready for spring?  We have snow/ice/sleet AGAIN today, and it's really making me long for the coming spring.  I just love when everything is so fresh and new...so green in those first few weeks of spring.  Last year, Addison and Mackenzie arrived right in the middle of those glorious early spring weeks.  Now, in just about two months, we will be celebrating their first year of life.  Is it just me, or was 2009 the fastest year ever??  I do love that their birthday is near Easter, so there should be no abundance of spring-themed party supplies!  I have a few details in mind for the party, but I have a lot more to do, so expect more birthday talk coming soon.

In the meantime, bear with me as I figure out exactly what look I'm going for on the blog.  : )  Have a great weekend, and if you're in north Alabama, try to stay warm!  (I'm going home to put on a big pot of potato soup...)

2 comments:

  1. I like the colors.

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready for spring too. It's my favorite time of year....when everything is waking up again after the long winter's sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to respond by email, so make sure yours is connected with your profile. : )